1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, House Events Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. An order for tickets is not complete until it is accepted by us. We try to ensure all information and prices are correct but errors may occur. In the case of an error with your order we will contact you as soon as possible.
4. You will receive your tickets via email to the email address you specified during the checkout process. If you don’t receive your tickets via email please contact us using the details below.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us directly for a resolution. If the event was moved or rescheduled, House Events may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. House Events reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the customers. As our venues are licensed premises, even if you have a ticket, there may be circumstances where we feel or understand you should not be allowed into our event such as you being drunk or under the influence of drugs, and you will not be permitted to enter the event. No refund will be given.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to House Events’ right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, or one of the authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without refund.
12. House Events and any supplier accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 or 21 years of age depending on specific event. Identification may be required or a Challenge 25 policy will be operating.
14. All resolutions are only dealt with on a case by case basis. All resolutions are based on initial feedback only. Any claim found to be false will be forfeit a resolution. Any resolution relating to an event will remain both private and confidential between House Events and the customer and if found not to be adhered to, this will in turn forfeit a resolution.
15. Any complaints in respect of an Event or any injury or other claim should be reported on the day to a House Events representative who is working on the Event. Any such complaints, injuries or other claims must also be notified in writing within 14 days of the Event to email@example.com